Human Resources Business Partner
Job Req code: 983
Category: Human Resources
We have unique opportunities and are always looking for exceptional talent. Join a company where you will have an opportunity to grow professionally and personally and give strength to others by Empowering Healing.
This Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) role will proactively partner with managers, staff, and bargaining unit representatives to strategically address a variety of workplace issues while providing tangible HR value. The HRBP will facilitate problem solving, maintain a high level of customer satisfaction, and provide guidance and advice on all HR related issues. The HRBP must demonstrate a solid understanding of the business needs and challenges of internal customers.
- Offer guidance and coaching on issues related to employee relations, compensation, retention, and career development
- Develop, communicate, and deliver HR programs, contribute to enhancing the delivery of HR programs, streamline HR policies, practices and processes, and drive the HR organization to be more effective in supporting its internal customers
- Leverage existing resources within organization and across all affiliate businesses
- Partner with managers to diagnose organizational design, development, or training needs and make the most appropriate tool available to meet the need(s) of internal customers
- Take initiative, work independently, effectively manages projects, and drive HR initiatives across organization
- Align HR activities with organizational strategic goals and identify opportunities for advancing talent management strategies
We are looking to hire an HR professional to join our team located at our headquarters in Canton, MA. This person should have a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 5 years in a multi-discipline HR environment including employee relations, compensation, benefits, recruitment and performance management. The qualified candidate must have the ability to effectively communicate with staff at all levels, have a track record of strong business judgment, and connect HR with overall goals/mission. This role requires someone with excellent problem solving, analytical, communication and solid interpersonal skills. A high degree of credibility and integrity are a must. The HRBP needs to possess very strong customer service skills with a demonstrated commitment to building and sustaining relationships. The HRBP will facilitate problem solving, maintain a high level of customer satisfaction, and provide guidance and advice on all HR related issues as well at demonstrate a solid understanding of the business needs and challenges of internal customers.
Start a career today!
Join our team at Organogenesis! We are always looking for passionate and dedicated people to join our team. Let us know about you!