Facilities Maintenance Technician I
Job Req code: 914
We have unique opportunities and are always looking for exceptional talent. Join a company where you will have an opportunity to grow professionally and personally and give strength to others by Empowering Healing. We offer a strong benefits package, opportunities for growth, and the chance to contribute to our mission: to provide an integrated portfolio of healing solutions that improve lives while lowering the overall cost of health care.
The Facilities Maintenance Technician I performs preventive maintenance and repairs on all systems and equipment at the OI Facilities. Assists other technicians with equipment repair and participate in 24/7 on call support and off-hours alarm response. Support cGMP Production maintenance requests and Facilities requests in office areas of the buildings.
- Responsible for the operation, preventive maintenance and applicable required repairs on all Utilities, Systems and equipment at the OI Facilities.
- Perform data entry in software systems
- 24/7 on call support and Off hour alarm response.
- Support cGMP Production maintenance requests
- Develop and manage Purchase Orders
- Office relocations, painting and refurbishment
- Escort vendors performing service on Utilities, Systems and Equipment
- Follow cGMP Standard Operating procedures while performing maintenance activities
- Supporting Facilities requests in office areas of the buildings.
- Overtime is required periodically.
- Additional responsibilities as needed per the demands of the Facilities Maintenance group
Preferred Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Familiarity with hand tools
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability for proper Time management
- Ability to work independently or in a group at times.
- Customer service
- Good communication skills
- Regularly lift and/or to 50 pounds and occasionally up to 100 pounds
Start a career today!
Join our team at Organogenesis! We are always looking for passionate and dedicated people to join our team. Let us know about you!