Facilities Maintenance Technician II
Job Req code: 897
We have unique opportunities and are always looking for exceptional talent. Join a company where you will have an opportunity to grow professionally and personally and give strength to others by Empowering Healing. We offer a strong benefits package, opportunities for growth, and the chance to contribute to our mission: to provide an integrated portfolio of healing solutions that improve lives while lowering the overall cost of health care.
The Facilities Technician II position works a Monday - Friday, 10:00am-6:00pm schedule, but on rare occasions may be asked to start earlier/end earlier as needed to support Manufacturing needs.
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment and components
- Perform all required plumbing, electrical, boiler, utility, and HVAC repairs
- Participate in off-hour on-call rotation
- Respond to mechanical service calls and perform routine equipment repair
- Carry out preventive maintenance on all process and non-process equipment
Preferred Education and Experience:
- This position requires a high school diploma or equivalent, or vocational/technical training with 2+ years' experience
- Vocational/technical training with a mechanical aptitude, knowledge of electrical, plumbing and utility repair preferred
- GMP and clean room experience also preferred
- Knowledge of general and preventative maintenance and repair, such as electrical, mechanical, plumbing, painting, and the tools associated with each
- Ability to follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and core Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) guidelines in accordance with maintenance and repair
- Good basic computer skills for data entry, email, and completing various documents
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally up to 100 pounds
Start a career today!
Join our team at Organogenesis! We are always looking for passionate and dedicated people to join our team. Let us know about you!