Material Handler II
Job Req code: 1095
Category: Manufacturing Operations
Responsible for ensuring that all materials received are processing in a timely manner.
- Administers all data processing of invoices, packing slips, and freight claims.
- Develops Standard Operating Procedures associated with handling materials.
- Responsible for tracking inventories in storage.
- Works with A/P to resolve invoice discrepancies.
- Works with Manufacturing to ensure production materials are processed in a timely fashion.
- Matches purchase orders with packing slips.
- Print receiver document to verify accuracy.
- Enter all packages on internal tracking.
- Must competently handle the shipping and handling of hazardous materials.
- Assist in scheduling daily activities of delivery person and tracking issues from lab and office managers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Prepare outgoing shipment requests and schedule pickups.
- Labels Incoming Materials and Finished Products.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Requires a high school diploma with a minimum of 2-4 years-related experience. A pre-employment physical is required.
- Excellent organizational skills with inventory and warehouse experience.
- Should be detailed oriented with good computer skills (receiving entry system, Excel, and Microsoft Word programs).
- Strong communication skills are needed for interaction with all department levels.
- Previous experience handling and storing hazardous materials is preferred.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. required.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
Start a career today!
Join our team at Organogenesis! We are always looking for passionate and dedicated people to join our team. Let us know about you!